True Dead by Faith Hunter
Jane Yellowrock goes back to the city where it all began in the newest installment of this thrilling New York Times bestselling series.
Jane used to hunt vampires, but now she’s their queen. She’s holed up in the mountains with the Yellowrock Clan, enjoying a little peace, when a surprise attack on her people proves that trouble is brewing. Someone is using very old magic to launch a bid for power, and it’s all tied to the place where Jane was first drawn into the world of Leo Pellissier—the city of New Orleans.
Jane is compelled to return to NOLA because someone is trying to destabilize the paranormal world order. And because she now sits near the top of the vampire world, the assault is her problem. She will do what she must to protect what’s hers. Her city. Her people. Her power. Her crown.
- File Name:true-dead-by-faith-hunter.epub
- Original Title:True Dead
- Creator:Faith Hunter
- Publisher:Penguin Publishing Group
- File Size:2.046 MB
Table of Content
- 1. Cover
- 2. Praise for the Jane Yellowrock Novels
- 3. Also by Faith Hunter
- 4. Title Page
- 5. Copyright
- 6. Dedication
- 7. Contents
- 8. Chapter 1: A Dervish in the Dark. Poetry with Bloody Blades.
- 9. Chapter 2: I Kinda Suck at Royalty
- 10. Chapter 3: This Idiot Man Has Your Back
- 11. Chapter 4: This Ain’t My First Rodeo
- 12. Chapter 5: Spear Finger, Liver-Eater, and U’tlun’ta
- 13. Chapter 6: Whoopie Dang Do
- 14. Chapter 7: Leo Had Been Playing the Long Game
- 15. Chapter 8: You Got It, Legs
- 16. Chapter 9: Jane Needs Holy Water. Go to Place of Holy Water.
- 17. Chapter 10: Wrassler Was Down, Just Inside the Security Nook, Lying on His Side
- 18. Chapter 11: I’m Not Fond of the Pelt. It Itches.
- 19. Chapter 12: Little Brother to the Rescue
- 20. Chapter 13: It’s Better Than Being Shot At
- 21. Chapter 14: He Made the Sign of the Cross, and No One Caught on Fire
- 22. Chapter 15: Kickstart the Old Bastardized Panhead Harley
- 23. Chapter 16: It Was Stupid to Use a Handgun as a Club
- 24. Chapter 17: Bloody Diminutive Blonde, Dangling Two Heads by the Hair
- 25. Chapter 18: Who Knew with Suckheads?
- 26. Chapter 19: Yada Yada Blah Blah
- 27. Chapter 20: Undead Life Sucks
- 28. Clan Pellissier, Original Blood-Family Historical Chart
- 29. Acknowledgments
- 30. Excerpt from BLOOD OF THE EARTH
- 31. About the Author