An Acquired Taste by Kelly Cain
May the best chef win…
After four years at the country’s top culinary school and several years as head chef in her mother’s restaurant, Rowan Townsend has built a notable reputation. Her farm-to-table collard greens have long been bringing everyone to the yard, but limits on the restaurant’s size have led to long waits. Looking to expand the restaurant, she enters a televised chef competition. The problem? Her infuriatingly-talented nemesis from culinary school also enters.
To the culinary world, Knox Everheart is restaurant royalty. As much as Rowan wants to deny it, he’s a gifted chef. Rowan knows her arrogant arch-nemesis is confident he’ll win—he’s certainly given her a run for her money more times than she’d like to admit. But this time, she’s ready to show him who’s boss.
Their rivalry soon sparks fireworks in the kitchen and, as the competition heats up, so does Rowan’s attraction to Knox. And somewhere between pasta and gumbo, they both need to decide what’s worth fighting for.
- File Name:an-acquired-taste-by-kelly-cain.epub
- Original Title:An Acquired Taste
- Creator:Kelly Cain
- Publisher:Tule Publishing Group, LLC
- File Size:515.104 KB
Table of Content
- 1. Cover
- 2. Title Page
- 3. Copyright Page
- 4. Dedication
- 5. Table of Contents
- 6. Acknowledgements
- 7. 1. Recipe for disaster.
- 8. 2. This is why I don’t talk about Knox Everheart.
- 9. 3. It can never just be good.
- 10. 4. Gauntlet thrown.
- 11. 5. Someone has a secret.
- 12. 6. Knives out.
- 13. 7. A beautiful distraction.
- 14. 8. When I win…
- 15. 9. Croque monsieur.
- 16. 10. Teamwork makes the dream work.
- 17. 11. Does Knox have a plan?
- 18. 12. Rowan is a chef.
- 19. 13. Can’t catch a break.
- 20. 14. Unexpected caregiver.
- 21. 15. It really isn’t any of your business anyway.
- 22. 16. Gains.
- 23. 17. Rowan is worthy.
- 24. 18. That’s a wrap.
- 25. 19. Hot child in the city.
- 26. 20. And the prize goes to…
- 27. 21. Lillie said what?
- 28. 22. Damn right.
- 29. The Everheart Brothers of Texas series
- 30. About the Author