The Slaughtered Lamb Bookstore and Bar by Seana Kelly
Welcome to The Slaughtered Lamb Bookstore and Bar. I’m Sam Quinn, the werewolf book nerd in charge. I run my business by one simple rule: Everyone needs a good book and a stiff drink, be they vampire, wicche, demon, or fae. No wolves, though. Ever. I have my reasons.
I serve the supernatural community of San Francisco. We’ve been having some problems lately. Okay, I’m the one with the problems. The broken body of a female werewolf washed up on my doorstep. What makes sweat pool at the base of my spine, though, is realizing the scars she bears are identical to the ones I conceal. After hiding for years, I’ve been found.
A protection I’ve been relying on is gone. While my wolf traits are strengthening steadily, the loss also left my mind vulnerable to attack. Someone is ensnaring me in horrifying visions intended to kill. Clive, the sexy vampire Master of the City, has figured out how to pull me out, designating himself by personal bodyguard. He’s grumpy about it, but that kiss is telling a different story. A change is taking place. It has to. The bookish bartender must become the fledgling badass.
I’m a survivor. I’ll fight fang and claw to protect myself and the ones I love. And let’s face it, they have it coming.
- File Name:the-slaughtered-lamb-bookstore-and-bar-by-seana-kelly.epub
- Original Title:The Slaughtered Lamb Bookstore and Bar (Sam Quinn Book 1)
- Creator:Seana Kelly
- File Size:365.259 KB
Table of Content
- 1. Title Page
- 2. Copyright
- 3. Contents
- 4. Dedication
- 5. 1. Wherein a Werewolf, a Wicche, a Vampire, and a Demon Discuss the Likelihood of a Zombie Apocalypse
- 6. 2. We Now Join this Nightmare, Already in Progress
- 7. 3. Wait. We’re Using the Word Demon as a Metaphor, Right?
- 8. 4. Werewolves: Serial Killers or Misunderstood Furries? Discuss
- 9. 5. Middle-earth, California
- 10. 6. In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
- 11. 7. Let It Go…
- 12. 8. Pole Dancing Is Harder Than It Looks
- 13. 9. Who Invited the Wolves?
- 14. 10. In Which Sam Is Forced to Question Who Her Allies Are
- 15. 11. Never Piss Off a Banshee
- 16. 12. Wherein Sam is Shot. On the Bright Side, Mermaids Are Real. So, There’s That
- 17. 13. Wherein Clive Freaks Out Shakespeare
- 18. 14. The Strange Case of the Wolf Puppet
- 19. 15. Ow
- 20. 16. How the Posh Vampires Roll
- 21. 17. How Many Enemies Could One Book Nerd Have?
- 22. 18. At the Bottom of a Ravine, You Say?
- 23. 19. I Could Have Danced All Night
- 24. 20. In Which Sam Learns the Fastest Way to Piss Off a Wicche
- 25. 21. Eye of Newt
- 26. 22. In Which All Hell Breaks Loose. Literally
- 27. 23. “Merry Christmas, You Wonderful Old Building and Loan!”
- 28. 24. Wherein Sam Makes a Shocking Discovery
- 29. 25. Mind the Claws, Darling
- 30. 26. Never Sneak Up on a Vampire
- 31. 27. There’s a Curse?
- 32. 28. Time to Shed This Skin
- 33. 29. Wherein Sam’s Anxiety Has a Drink in the Bar and Leaves Her the Hell Alone
- 34. 30. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- 35. 31. It’s a Hard Rain
- 36. 32. In Which the Princess Saves Herself
- 37. 33. Little Shack of Horrors
- 38. 34. The Aftermath and New Beginnings
- 39. Sneak Peek at THE DEAD DON’T DRINK AT LAFITTE’S
- 40. Acknowledgments
- 41. Dear Reader,
- 42. Want more books from Seana?
- 43. About the Author