The Flame Game by R.J. Blain
Bailey and Quinn are back for one last action-filled adventure!
A corrupt police chief is on the loose, and it falls to Bailey and Quinn to put an end to him before he finds some way to weaponize the spreading rabies virus, create yet another batch of potent gorgon dust, and otherwise wreck Bailey’s happily ever after.
With a pair of orphaned gorgon whelps to care for, more animals she can shake a stick at, and her husband’s determination to make the world a perfect place for her, Bailey has her hands full. To protect everyone she loves, she must embrace her dubious role as the Calamity Queen and rain hell down on those who stand in her way.
The Flame Game is on.
Warning: this novel contains two fire-breathing unicorns on a napalm bender, action, adventure, chaos, mayhem, humor, and bodies. Proceed with caution.
- File Name:the-flame-game-by-r-j-blain.epub
- Original Title:The Flame Game
- Creator:R.J. Blain
- Publisher:Pen & Page Publishing
- File Size:1.015 MB
Table of Content
- 1. Title Page
- 2. Copyright
- 3. Contents
- 4. 1. Crazy man.
- 5. 2. To my amazement, Ra indulged me.
- 6. 3. I don’t know what I did, but I’m sorry.
- 7. 4. Are you ready to surrender?
- 8. 5. You’re stuck with me, so you better like me.
- 9. 6. Are you sure about that?
- 10. 7. Does that really say cindercorn under species?
- 11. 8. I hate the stupid.
- 12. 9. Ew, ew, ew.
- 13. 10. Do you think my tendency to be excessive comes from my father?
- 14. 11. Have I ever told you I love it when you’re being sneaky?
- 15. 12. That sad. Beating gorgon males fun.
- 16. 13. Cindercorns are not supposed to like being wet.
- 17. 14. You want to eat sea bugs?
- 18. 15. I can’t win this one, can I?
- 19. 16. I need you to zing me, Quinn.
- 20. 17. You really are the reason you don’t get enough sleep.
- 21. 18. He’s not the brightest crayon in the box.
- 22. Epilogue: It was the little things in life.
- 23. About R.J. Blain
- 24. Upcoming R.J. Blain releases