“The greatest wave I’ll ever catch is the lifetime of adventure I get simply by being with you. In every way. ”
Experience a special series of flashbacks (and more!) through Fox’s eyes as he and his “Lollipop” head to the altar with a boob-hogging baby Henry—and the rest of the Bodhi Beach crew—in tow.
- File Name:lollipop-by-s-m-lumetta.epub
- Original Title:Lollipop (Bodhi Beach Book 3)
- Creator:S.M. Lumetta
- Publisher:Thunder and Writing Press
- File Size:248.585 KB
Table of Content
- 1. Title Page
- 2. Copyright
- 3. Dedication
- 4. Contents
- 5. 1. I Ask Her
- 6. 2. But She Asked Me First
- 7. 3. So We Do It. A Lot.
- 8. 4. And I Fall for Her.
- 9. 5. I Deny My Feelings and Thereby Ruin Everything.
- 10. 6. And I Get My Ass Kicked For It.
- 11. 7. I Ask for Forgiveness.
- 12. 8. She Forgives Me (Thank Christ).
- 13. 9. Best of All? She’s Marrying Me.
- 14. 10. I Know. I Don’t Deserve Her.
- 15. 11. That’s Not to Say the Road Has No Bumps Along the Way.
- 16. 12. Our Friends Are Assholes, But We Love Them Anyway.
- 17. 13. I, Fox, Take You, Lollipop.
- 18. 14. My Lollipop is Mine.
- 19. Acknowledgments
- 20. About the Author
- 21. Also by S. M. Lumetta