Rav Miller looked into the terrified, intelligent eyes of the chocolate Labrador on death row, and knew he’d do anything to save him. When the dog, Sammy, escapes and heads to Mad Creek, Rav follows. Mad Creek. The town had become legendary in Rav’s mind after he’d met that bizarre group last year. Rav dismissed his crazy suspicions back then, but when he arrives in Mad Creek, he knows it’s true. Dog shifters exist, and apparently they all live in the California mountains. It’s enough to blow a bad boy’s mind.
Sammy has something in common with Rav—neither one of them trusts people. After Sammy’s abuse as a dog, he particularly dislikes tough-looking men like Rav. But when Sammy gets a chance to work with rescued dogs at the new Mad Creek shelter, his deep compulsion to help others overcomes his fear. Rav and Sammy bond over saving strays. If they can each find the courage to let someone else in, they might find their way to love.
Sheriff Lance Beaufort doesn’t like humans moving into Mad Creek, especially not the tattooed and defiant Rav. When Rav starts a rescue shelter, the town thinks he’s wonderful! But Lance isn’t fooled. He doesn’t buy Rav’s innocent act for one second. How much does Rav know about the quickened? What is his game? And why did he have to show up now, when Lance and the other town leaders are overwhelmed by all the new quickened pouring in?
Rav knows how to save a life. But can he save an entire town? Can he rescue Mad Creek?
- File Namehow-to-save-a-life-by-eli-easton.epub
- Original TitleHow to Save a Life (Howl at the Moon Book 4)
- CreatorEli Easton
- Subjectgay romantic comedy,gay romance,m/m romance,Paranormal romance,gay adult romance,romantic comedy,M/M shifter romance
- File Size765.163 KB
Table of Content
- 1. CHAPTER 1: SAMMY AND THE BAD MAN
- 2. Chapter 2: Rav to the Rescue
- 3. Chapter 3: Busting Out All Rover
- 4. Chapter 4: Going Mad
- 5. Chapter 5: Welcome to Mad Creek. Now Go Home.
- 6. Chapter 6: Balls A La Mode
- 7. Chapter 7: There's a New Job in Town
- 8. Chapter 8: Sammy Steps Up
- 9. Chapter 9: Drowning on Dry Land
- 10. Chapter 10: Who's the Best Boy?
- 11. Chapter 11: Sammy Learns to Snuggle
- 12. Chapter 12: It's Not a Thing
- 13. Chapter 13: Pounced on at the Picnic
- 14. Chapter 14: Confide in Me
- 15. Chapter 15: Putting on an Old Skin
- 16. Chapter 16: Sammy Finds His Dream
- 17. Chapter 17: Faking It
- 18. Chapter 18: Just One Kiss
- 19. Chapter 19: The Meaning of Mating
- 20. Chapter 20: Heavy Petting
- 21. Chapter 21: Surfacing
- 22. Chapter 22: White Elephants
- 23. Chapter 23: Lily Digs Up Trouble
- 24. Chapter 24: Mad Creek Tribunal
- 25. Chapter 25: Alpha Numero Uno
- 26. Chapter 26: Mad Negotiation Skills
- 27. Epilogue