Client from Hell by R.J. Blain
Step one: add some gasoline.
Step two: light a match.
Step three: watch the devil’s house burn.
As far as plans go, Sandra Moore rather likes hers. It’s simple. It gets the job done. It reduces the devil’s house to smoldering ruins.
Life is good—at least for the year she has left of it, assuming the devil doesn’t kill her first.
Instead of the quick end and the retribution she deserves, Sandra gets the client from hell for the case of a lifetime, one that could forever change the war between the heavens and the devil’s many hells.
- File Name:client-from-hell-by-r-j-blain.epub
- Original Title:Client from Hell: A Hellishly Magical Comedy (with a body count)
- Creator:R.J. Blain
- File Size:512.693 KB
Table of Content
- 1. Cover
- 2. Title Page
- 3. Copyright
- 4. Contents
- 5. 1. Some risks were worth taking.
- 6. 2. Glasses made life better.
- 7. 3. I would always choose the samosas.
- 8. 4. The Devil, as always, was in the details.
- 9. 5. Some was better than none.
- 10. 6. What do you mean by mangled?
- 11. 7. It doesn’t hurt.
- 12. 8. I thought Atlanta had been completely wiped out.
- 13. 9. Don’t monopoly laws exist?
- 14. 10. I don’t know what it means to be properly cuddled.
- 15. 11. I swear I’m not actually a vampire.
- 16. 12. Lucille is fun to drive.
- 17. 13. Intent mattered with my magic.
- 18. 14. You are tricky.
- 19. 15. In good news, I woke up.
- 20. 16. How could otters be a problem?
- 21. 17. I already missed his fur-covered wings.
- 22. About R.J. Blain
- 23. From Outfoxed