Catnapped by R.J. Blain
When someone steals Diana’s cat, a former lab animal rescued from death’s door, she calls on one of the most dangerous beings in the universe for help. Cutting a deal with the devil isn’t the smartest move, but there’s no way in hell she’ll abandon Mr. Flooferson the Magnificent to his fate.
Teaming up with the son of a demon, an angel, and one hell of a woman might push Diana to the limits of her courage and sanity. Unless she wants to sell her soul to the devil, she must cope with her new partner, make the most of a bad situation, and find out who stole her cat and why.
What she learns will forever change humanity—and lead to a battle destined to forever change the heavens and the devil’s many hells.
- File Name:catnapped-by-r-j-blain.epub
- Original Title:Catnapped
- Creator:R.J. Blain
- Publisher:Pen & Page Publishing
- File Size:963.807 KB
Table of Content
- 1. Title Page
- 2. Copyright
- 3. Contents
- 4. 1. Mr. Flooferson should have been on the couch waiting for me.
- 5. 2. “Next time, I’ll listen when you warn me about something.”
- 6. 3. “Why are we discussing my panty situation?”
- 7. 4. “My manly status as the Devil certainly helps, though.”
- 8. 5. Somebody had dressed me in silky, snow leopard print pajamas.
- 9. 6. The Lord of Lies often used honesty as his weapon of choice.
- 10. 7. “You’re pure evil.”
- 11. 8. I opted against heaving my most dramatic sigh.
- 12. 9. We didn’t live in a perfect world.
- 13. 10. “Your mother is a marvel.”
- 14. 11. “Only little demonesses or devils may take over my hells for any period of time.”
- 15. 12. “You aren’t seriously pissed already?”
- 16. 13. “All miracles come with a price.”
- 17. 14. Angelic blood tasted oddly sweet.
- 18. 15. Asking for forgiveness only went so far.
- 19. 16. “I may have gotten slightly cranky.”
- 20. 17. “My work ethic is lethal?”
- 21. Epilogue: Fate had, for a rare change, smiled upon me.
- 22. About R.J. Blain
- 23. Upcoming Releases, as of May 11, 2021:
- 24. From Outfoxed