Splitting Heirs by Diane Michaels
In her dreams, Lauren sells the most fabulous properties in New York City. In reality, she’s scraping by on the tiny commission she earned seven months ago. Plus she just accidentally set fire to the only other listing in her portfolio.
Lauren hopes inheriting a small share of her eccentric great-aunt’s real estate fortune will be the win she desperately needs. But there’s no such thing as easy money. Before she can earn her inheritance, she has to compete against her family in a series of quests. To make matters worse, the quests involve the surprise reappearance of Johnny, the bane of her existence in high school and definitely the last person she wants to see.
As the circumstances push Lauren beyond her limit, she discovers the prize she’s fighting for may not be what she thinks it is. And the more time she spends with Johnny, the more she wonders if she is also spectacularly wrong about both him and her life-long dream.
- File Name:splitting-heirs-by-diane-michaels.epub
- Original Title:Splitting Heirs (Empire State of Mind Book 1)
- Creator:Diane Michaels
- Publisher:ArrowHeart Press
- File Size:417.510 KB
Table of Content
- 1. Contents
- 2. Splitting Heirs
- 3. Dedication
- 4. Chapter One - Stella!
- 5. Chapter Two - Pirate Tattoos and Ballet
- 6. Chapter Three - The Deceased Is Ready for her Close-Up
- 7. Chapter Four - Greetings from Siberia
- 8. Chapter Five - That's One Naked Cowboy
- 9. Chapter Six - Just Like Mrs. Maisel
- 10. Chapter Seven - Beige Is Not Your Friend
- 11. Chapter Eight - Do-It-Yourself Estate Sale
- 12. Chapter Nine - That Will Keep the Bookies Busy
- 13. Chapter Ten - Brutally Approachable
- 14. Chapter Eleven - Meet My Father, a Horseman of the Apocalypse
- 15. Chapter Twelve - Failing the Roschach Test
- 16. Chapter Thirteen - Snookums Poochie-Poo Has a Set of Teeth on Her
- 17. Chapter Fourteen - Hitting the Reset Button
- 18. Chapter Fifteen - Confessions Aboard the Log Flume
- 19. Chapter Sixteen - Stealing Victory from Little Children
- 20. Chapter Seventeen - Make Way for the Real Estate Lady
- 21. Chapter Eighteen - Creepy, Yet Sweet
- 22. Chapter Nineteen - Planning Is Overrated
- 23. Chapter Twenty - On a Bad Day You Can See New Jersey
- 24. Chapter Twenty-One - Will the Real Zara Bent Please Stand Up?
- 25. Chapter Twenty-Two - All the Mayhem Was for This?
- 26. Chapter Twenty-Three - Love Letters and Lawsuits
- 27. Chapter Twenty-Four - Getting Friendly with the Fridge
- 28. Chapter Twenty-Five - Family under a Microscope
- 29. Chapter Twenty-Six - There's Only So Much a Jaunty Bow Can Do
- 30. Chapter Twenty-Seven - Comfort Poodle
- 31. Chapter Twenty-Eight - What Will HR Say?
- 32. Chapter Twenty-Nine - Hard Hats Weren't Designed for Kissing
- 33. Author Note and Acknowledgements
- 34. Get a free book
- 35. Also by Diane Michaels
- 36. About the Author
- 37. Copyright