I’ve always dreamed of renting a cottage in the mountains for a week to write a romance novel and now I’m finally here.
I have everything I need.
– Log cabin on a secluded mountain (check)
– A week off work to do nothing but write (check)
– A light snow falling outside as I sit under a blanket at the desk (check)
– An amazing love story that writes itself (what’s the opposite of a check?)
It’s my second day here and I haven’t written one word.
Can you still get writer’s block if you’re not a real writer?
It’s all a disaster until I’m wandering through the woods and see some much-needed inspiration.
It comes in a big, bearded, growly package.
His name is Jayden Rowe and he’s a rugged mountain man who says he owns everything on this mountain.
Suddenly, with Jayden’s shirtless body to gawk at while he chops wood, the words start flowing and my book comes alive.
But when it’s time to write the love scene, the words dry up and I have nothing.
What I need is a little mountain man inspiration to get the book going again.
Research. That’s what I need.
Hot, sweaty, sultry research with my gorgeous new mountain man friend.
That’s when I decide that I’m going to seduce Jayden…
…for research purposes of course.
- File Namemy-mountain-man-muse-by-olivia-t-turner.epub
- Original TitleMy Mountain Man Muse
- CreatorOlivia T. Turner
- PublisherOlivia T. Turner Publishing
- File Size369.441 KB
Table of Content
- 1. Title Page
- 2. Contents
- 3. Copyright
- 4. Become Obsessed with OTT
- 5. Dedication
- 6. Chapter 1
- 7. Chapter 2
- 8. Chapter 3
- 9. Chapter 4
- 10. Chapter 5
- 11. Chapter 6
- 12. Chapter 7
- 13. Chapter 8
- 14. Chapter 9
- 15. Chapter 10
- 16. Chapter 11
- 17. Epilogue
- 18. Epilogue
- 19. Epilogue
- 20. Don’t be shy. Come Follow Me…
- 21. Audiobooks
- 22. Come and join my private Facebook Group!
- 23. Mountain Man Taken