Mistletoe at the Manor by Teresa F. Morgan
Can Beth learn to open her heart this Christmas…?
Between setting up her boutique and raising her six-year-old son, single mum Beth Sterling has little time for romance.
Keen to expand her clientele, Beth moves her business into a cosy converted stable on the scenic Trenouth Estate.
However, her focus soon wavers when she meets Tristan Trenouth, the handsome but aloof owner of the estate. Each wilful and outspoken, Beth and Tristan are soon clashing whenever they cross paths.
With the estate’s charity ball and Christmas fayre on the horizon, the two grudgingly put their differences aside and agree to work together. And as they spend more and more time in each other’s company, their uneasy truce blossoms into a strong mutual attraction.
But with a young son, a fledgling business and a painful past to contend with, Beth needs someone she can rely on. And Tristan has demons of his own to face…
Can Beth get her boutique up and running in time for Christmas? Will she and Tristan find happiness together?
Or will the shadows of the past drive them apart…?
- File Name:mistletoe-at-the-manor-by-teresa-f-morgan.epub
- Original Title:Mistletoe at the Manor: A heart-warming festive romance
- Creator:Teresa F. Morgan
- Publisher:Sapere Books
- File Size:394.133 KB
Table of Content
- 1. CHAPTER 1: PINGU
- 2. CHAPTER 2: TRISTAN
- 3. CHAPTER 3: SEBASTIAN
- 4. CHAPTER 4: FLASH
- 5. CHAPTER 5: POPPY
- 6. CHAPTER 6: NANCY
- 7. CHAPTER 7: ELOWEN
- 8. CHAPTER 8: GEORGE
- 9. CHAPTER 9: A PROPOSITION
- 10. CHAPTER 10: THE WRONG CAR
- 11. CHAPTER 11: LUNCH DATE
- 12. CHAPTER 12: TRICK OR TREAT
- 13. CHAPTER 13: THE ENGAGEMENT PARTY
- 14. CHAPTER 14: ALL LIT UP
- 15. CHAPTER 15: A GIFT
- 16. CHAPTER 16: A BIRTHDAY CONFESSION
- 17. CHAPTER 17: PROSECCO AND PREPARATIONS
- 18. CHAPTER 18: THE CHRISTMAS FAYRE
- 19. CHAPTER 19: FESTIVE TEMPTATIONS
- 20. CHAPTER 20: THE REHEARSAL
- 21. CHAPTER 21: THE CHARITY BALL
- 22. CHAPTER 22: TILLY
- 23. CHAPTER 23: THE BABY’S ARRIVAL
- 24. CHAPTER 24: THE LAST DANCE
- 25. CHAPTER 25: THE FIRST NIGHT
- 26. CHAPTER 26: A FAMILIAR FACE
- 27. CHAPTER 27: A BROKEN BOILER
- 28. CHAPTER 28: KENNY
- 29. CHAPTER 29: WISE WORDS
- 30. CHAPTER 30: A SURPRISE GIFT
- 31. CHAPTER 31: MINCE PIES
- 32. CHAPTER 32: FESTIVITIES
- 33. CHAPTER 33: A SPECIAL GUEST
- 34. CHAPTER 34: THREE LITTLE WORDS
- 35. CHAPTER 35: NEW YEAR’S EVE PARTY
- 36. EPILOGUE
- 37. A NOTE TO THE READER
- 38. HEAR MORE FROM TERESA F. MORGAN
- 39. ALSO BY TERESA F. MORGAN
- 40. ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS