Midlife Mojo by Victoria Danann
Rita Hayworth thinks she’s finally settling in to her new life in Hallow Hill. But boy, are there some surprises in store for her.
Amazon customers call this series…
“a breath of fresh air”
“too much fun”
“best in the genre”
from Rita Hayworth I have a daughter who knows nothing about my life in Hallow Hill and she’s coming for college holiday break. Her visit will dovetail the Solstice Court Meet. It will be close, but if all goes according to plan, I’ll be out of magistrate robes in time to meet the plane.
The problem here is that I have to include the qualifier if all goes according to plan, and I ask you. When has anything in my life ever gone according to plan?
It may be too late for super shiny hair, going without a bra, or sleeping eight hours without a potty break. But it seems that it’s not too late for navigating magical politics, expatriating, romance, and saving the world.
- File Name:midlife-mojo-by-victoria-danann.epub
- Original Title:Midlife Mojo: A Paranormal Women's Fiction Novel (Not Too Late Book 3)
- Creator:Victoria Danann
- File Size:411.616 KB
Table of Content
- 1. Midlife Mojo
- 2. Not Too Late Series, Book 3
- 3. PROLOGUE
- 4. CHAPTER ONE Jersey Devil, Part Deux
- 5. CHAPTER TWO Jinxed and Jilted
- 6. CHAPTER THREE Joy to the Juiced
- 7. CHAPTER FOUR Joel Kinnaman
- 8. CHAPTER FIVE Jet Planes and Jingle Bells
- 9. CHAPTER SIX Jovial John
- 10. CHAPTER SEVEN Jewelry Junkies
- 11. CHAPTER EIGHT Jersey Devil Jinga Linga
- 12. CHAPTER NINE Jeremy Irons vs. Gandalf
- 13. CHAPTER TEN Just Jones
- 14. CHAPTER ELEVEN Jarls and Jocks
- 15. CHAPTER TWELVE J.D., Again
- 16. Preview Book Three Midlife at Midnight
- 17. Victoria Danann®