Filthy Sex by Serena Akeroyd
He was the last man I should turn to.
A forbidden taboo that no woman wanted to cross.
Worse still, he’s no one’s idea of a white knight.
But this pawn has no alternative.
I’m locked in a war that’s not of my making, and I’m tied to a destiny I have no say in.
For someone like me, Brennan O’Donnelly represents something intangible—safety.
A single promise unlocks options I didn’t dare dream of possessing…
He’s hard. He’s dangerous. He’s filthy.
Yet, somehow, he’s exactly what I crave.
Now I just need to make him see me for what I am—his Queen.
If he’ll have me.
- File Name:filthy-sex-by-serena-akeroyd.epub
- Original Title:Filthy Sex: A DARK, MAFIA, AGE-GAP ROMANCE
- Creator:Serena Akeroyd
- Publisher:Serena Akeroyd Publishing Ltd.
- File Size:665.636 KB
Table of Content
- 1. Title Page
- 2. Copyright
- 3. Contents
- 4. Author’s Note
- 5. PLAYLIST
- 6. Reading Order
- 7. Part I
- 1. 1995
- 2. 2009
- 8. Part II
- Aidan Jr
- They might hate me now, but my sisters need me.
- 3. Cammie
- 4. Brennan
- 5. Brennan
- Where would the horses be without me?
- 6. Cammie
- 7. Brennan
- One foot in front of the other... tomorrow will be better.
- 8. Cammie
- 9. Brennan
- Mama would want more for me. I must make her proud.
- 10. Cammie
- 11. Brennan
- Just because Nyx doesn’t love me, doesn’t mean I’m unlovable.
- 12. Cammie
- 13. Brennan
- Tomorrow will be better than today.
- 14. Cammie
- 15. Brennan
- Someone will love me. He’s out there. Waiting for me to love him exactly how he needs to be loved too.
- 16. Camille
- 17. Brennan
- Have faith. You deserve to be someone’s number one.
- 18. Camille
- 19. Brennan
- Stay strong. Just because it’s hard today, doesn’t mean that next week it won’t get easier.
- 20. Camille
- 21. Brennan
- Inessa has to forgive me first.
- 22. Camille
- 23. Brennan
- I have to make sure Victoria remembers Mama before I die.
- 24. Camille
- 25. Brennan
- She died knowing that the man who promised to protect her put her in harm’s way. You need to avenge that. Even if you’re too chicken shit now, maybe tomorrow, you’ll be strong enough to make Father pay.
- 26. Camille
- 27. Brennan
- Not everyone has to like you. Just be you. You’ll find your people.
- 28. Camille
- 29. Brennan
- One day, you’ll look back on today, on how hard it was, and you’ll smile. You’ll be grateful you made it.
- 30. Camille
- 31. Brennan
- 32. Brennan
- One day, you’ll find a man who’ll dance until dawn with you just because he can. Just because he wants you in his arms. Don’t you want to hang around for that day?
- 33. Camille
- 34. Brennan
- Remember—you were loved. You know what that feels like. Don’t settle for less.
- 35. Camille
- 36. Aidan Jr.
- 37. Brennan
- You don’t need a Prince Charming to save you. You can save yourself. You’re doing it now. You’re doing this now to stop yourself from taking the plunge. You got this. Keep on fighting. It will be worth it tomorrow.
- 38. Camille
- 39. Brennan
- Today was a good day. Tomorrow will be too. Rinse and repeat, Camille. You got this.
- 40. Camille
- 41. Conor
- 42. Brennan
- The sky is really blue today. Imagine not being able to see that again. Try not to make today the last chance you get to enjoy it.
- 43. Camille
- You haven’t found your purpose yet. What a waste of a life it would be if all you’d done with it was waste it.
- 44. Camille
- 45. Brennan
- You may not think you’re beautiful. But your soul is. Have faith that someone will recognize that beauty and want it for their own.
- 46. Camille
- 47. Brennan
- I don’t need to think up a reason to live today.
- 48. Camille
- 49. Brennan
- 9. Camille
- 10. ***
- 11. Free Book!
- 12. Connect with Serena
- 13. About the Author