After her Celtic kin proved too big a bunch of bastards to bother with, Rowan sought solace among witches.
After the Breaking, not much was left. I assumed it was a case of magic gone bad—until I discovered my goddess mother had broken the world. She didn’t like it that I’d turned my back on the pantheon. My long tenure among witches rubbed salt into the wound.
After a confrontation where Mommy Dearest fessed up—and lacked the decency to bat an eyelash about the widespread destruction she’d caused—I was digesting what to do next when a dragon showed up.
Yes. A dragon.
The beast didn’t talk with me or anything, but it flew overhead wreaking havoc on a goblin horde. Witches are old souls with kind hearts, but they’re not particularly strong magically, so I was grateful for the help.
And suspicious as hell. Why a dragon? Why here and why now? More importantly, why was he—she?—helping me? Part of me didn’t want to know, and another part was certain I’d find out anyway.
- File Name:dragons-call-by-ann-gimpel.epub
- Original Title:Dragon’s Call: Dystopian Fantasy
- Creator:Ann Gimpel
- Publisher:Ann Gimpel Books, LLC
- File Size:654.629 KB
Table of Content
- 1. Title Page
- 2. Contents
- 3. Dragon’s Call
- 4. Copyright
- 5. Book Description, Dragon’s Call
- 6. Books in the Dragon Heir Series
- 7. Author’s Note
- 8. 1. Chapter One, Rowan
- 9. 2. Chapter Two, Rowan
- 10. 3. Chapter Three, Bjorn
- 11. 4. Chapter Four, Rowan
- 12. 5. Chapter Five, Bjorn
- 13. 6. Chapter Six, Rowan
- 14. 7. Chapter Seven, Bjorn
- 15. 8. Chapter Eight, Rowan
- 16. 9. Chapter Nine, Bjorn
- 17. 10. Chapter Ten, Rowan
- 18. 11. Chapter Eleven, Bjorn
- 19. 12. Chapter Twelve, Rowan
- 20. 13. Chapter Thirteen, Bjorn
- 21. 14. Chapter Fourteen, Rowan
- 22. 15. Chapter Fifteen, Bjorn
- 23. 16. Chapter Sixteen, Rowan
- 24. 17. Chapter Seventeen, Bjorn
- 25. 18. Chapter Eighteen, Rowan
- 26. 19. Chapter Nineteen, Bjorn
- 27. 20. Chapter Twenty, Rowan
- 28. Book Description, Dragon’s Blood
- 29. Dragon’s Blood, Chapter One, Rowan
- 30. About the Author
- 31. Also by Ann Gimpel