Boyfriend by Sarina Bowen
The hottest player on the Moo U hockey team hangs a flyer on the bulletin board, and I am spellbound:
Rent a boyfriend for the holiday. For $25, I will be your Thanksgiving date. I will talk hockey with your dad. I will bring your mother flowers. I will be polite, and wear a nicely ironed shirt…
Now everyone knows it’s a bad idea to introduce your long-time crush to your messed-up family. But I really do need a date for Thanksgiving, even if I’m not willing to say why. So I tear his phone number off of that flyer… and accidentally entangle our star defenseman in a ruse that neither of us can easily unwind.
Because Weston’s family is even nuttier than mine. He needs a date, too, for the most uncomfortable holiday engagement party ever thrown.
There will be hors d’oeuvre. There will be faked PDA. And there will be pro-level awkwardness…
- File Name:boyfriend-by-sarina-bowen.epub
- Original Title:Boyfriend: A Moo U Hockey Romance
- Creator:Sarina Bowen
- File Size:312.956 KB
Table of Content
- 1. Title Page
- 2. Copyright
- 3. Contents
- 4. 1. Stick With The Usual Favorites
- 5. 2. People Get Restless
- 6. 3. Are We Really Doing This?
- 7. 4. Mr. Smooth Has Fled the Building
- 8. 5. Tiny Eggrolls, Pigs in Blankets
- 9. 6. Can You Drive a Stick?
- 10. 7. A Little Overheated
- 11. 8. World War Griggs
- 12. 9. Smells Like Woodsy Goodness
- 13. 10. A Whole Lot Messier
- 14. 11. Merry Christmas, Abbi
- 15. 12. Did She Just Moan My Name?
- 16. 13. Four Times More Awkward
- 17. 14. Not Getting Kicked Out of the Biscuit
- 18. 15. Something Came Up
- 19. 16. The Shape of You
- 20. 17. I Feel Like a Superhero
- 21. 18. Pinch Me
- 22. 19. Make It a Good One
- 23. 20. Maybe I Don’t Need to Know
- 24. 21. Is That a Euphemism?
- 25. 22. Where the Magic Happens
- 26. 23. This Might Take a While
- 27. 24. A Lot of Broken Hearts
- 28. 25. Property of Abbi and Weston
- 29. 26. Not Thinking Big Enough
- 30. 27. A Lovers’ Quarrel Without Lovers
- 31. 28. Some Boneheaded Thing
- 32. 29. Because I Wanted to See You
- 33. 30. You and I are Already Buds
- 34. 31. All That Gratuitous Sex
- 35. 32. Shoot!
- 36. 33. Epilogue: Totally Worth it
- 37. Blindsided by Victoria Denault
- 38. You may also enjoy: